Monday, December 22, 2008

8th shot -- Malay G ('oo')

Citied on **th December 2008


As usual, i woke up early in the morning. Had my breakfast & busy around. Until 1pm..around that time, i head towards Kian Shen's house to transfer some drama series into computer. On the head towards the roads ( pasar malam that area).

On the way down the street, guess what..i saw two malays, a thin and a fat one, ride on the RED Yamaha RXZ. Recall my memory, when my dad that time kena robbed these f**king malays. He told me is a fat and a thin pigs. So, for sure they are the pigs. Both of us are in reverse direction. I'm down, they're up.

So, i quickly make a left turn, back to my home. If really let me see them at my house area, and ngam ngam if really rob people, dont care..i just will hentam my oil petal. Turn to my house area, well...they're not there.

Damn disappointed...i head back to Ken house. On the way, i keep look around to track them. Thus, i make a right turn to the pasar (playground there). Drive slowly, i arrived a T-junction, i drive into a small passage. Nothing was found. I arrived Kian Shen's house. But too bad, he isn't at home. Head back to my home.

I get back the to small passage. While almost arrive the passage, wtf...i saw the PIGs! They ngam ngam keluar, i ngam ngam passby. I was driving so damn slow, to peep their PIGs face. The cyclist is a FAT boy..small eyes, "chubby face". Passenger is a THIN boy, big eyes. The thin pig stared at me, i stare balik him la. Too bad, i didnt take down their plate no.

I thought i would lost them just now. Dont care, quickly drive back to inform my family. At another junction, suddenly damn curious and excited, here i go....track them again. I make a left turn into the area again. (Nic's area). I speed.......passby the Day Care ( ex-Q dees), -- junction, and at Kar May's junction there, i meet them again. They ngam ngam keluar, i ngam ngam arrived. Nah....i'm sure sixth sense correct, these pigs plan to target people. I saw them go to the main road (road to Bukit Gembira). I thought they might leave these areas, mana tau at the traffic light there, they make a U-turn. Head to Sri Petaling.


Dear friends,


Please please please be alert when you going out, walking out from house, get down from your car or anything, during morning, night, rainy days..please open your eyes, looking around first. Sometimes you might ignore or not notice these bikes, but sampai front of you. Then tragedy happen. Btw, do remember dont off your engine when you plan to wait your friends in the car and do look your side mirror or back mirror. They might come to hentam your window. (real case happen to resident in my housing area.) Be careful, Happy Gardens, OUG, Sri Petaling, and Salak South friends.





===============================================================


PIGs description: TWO Malays.


Pig 1: Fat, small eyes, "chubby face", the driver
Pig2: Skinny, big eyes, rob with parang.
Vehicle: Motorcycle

Brand: Yamaha RXZ

Colour: Red


4 comments:

doinK said...

Wah thanks for advice, I must inform my family in Salak South 1st...

mr YSL said...

sama sama...safety important

紫迎 Tze Yin said...

wah.. so dangerous..
u shud hav rmb their plate no la..

mr YSL said...

lol...everything go too fast...forget to rmb..haha.
jz rmb to keep track behind them..