Thursday, December 25, 2008

11th shot -- ODM watch ^^

Citied 18 December 2008




Yeah yeah.. i get my ODM! Lol..this stupid watch i seen thru magizine before. But damn expensive. So i din buy it.

But one day, i get the Standard Chartered offer, can use points to exchange a ODM watch. So, i use 80k points to exchange it.

Few days later, my ODM arrived. When the time i get my parcel, wah lau..heavy dou. " ODM got so heavy meh?"

I open up the box..wooo...kena tipu la. The plastic box heavy nia..ceh. Take out the ODM. Try to put on my hand.

Arghh...shit! My palm too big la. The ODM i cant pull in. It's an expansion strap. But i damn sked spoil it..dowan spoil once i get it la. haihz...happy bcox i get a ODM, sad bcox cant wear it la.

I surf the official web of ODM ( odm-design.com ). Wah lau..i saw many types of nice watches. I try find is there any replacement for the strap... Too bad, dont have.

I sent an email over there. Few minutes, i got replied. Shit Shit Shit....one buckle strap costs Rm130!!! wut the..."eat jor my car" lo. The watch ady costs RM379...if i exchange strap..add up RM130...wah. Rugi la..

Haihz..no choice la. Have to wear it...let the strap slowly slowly spoil then i can replace a new one ^^

So far, this is the most expensive watch i own. Erm, overall still look ok, looks like a bracelett than a watch...haha. But i prefer watches from Japan. Their design is cool. The surface is full with LEDs..yeng dou.

No comments: