Sunday, January 4, 2009

Station "WANT" in Bandar Puteri Puchong

Citied 4th Jan 2009
Dear yum-cha kaki aka drinkers...

I got a forward email from friend. Original post from Ms Stephy (stehpy_0122@hotmail.com)
She got a complain about the < Station "WANT"> cafe in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Btw, Ms Stephy hopes to curse, shoot this lousy cafe. In order to lend her a hand, i repost her name together with her mail here. XD

Btw..also for the sake of the yum cha kaki la..in case you face the same problem again.

Original post from Ms. Stephy:

星期二 11-11-2008 , 我和妈妈姐姐去Station(单数号码)cafe吃晚饭! 去到那边他们的服务员给我们第一个印象就是没礼貌,好像要死要死酱! 之后我和姐姐就点了两份鸡扒饭和两杯热巧克立,妈妈就没有吃只点了杯 "士多俾梨苹果橙"! 妈妈的水来先,之后才到我和姐姐的热巧克立! 我的一来到我就喝了一两口,姐姐就不停的在搅动 (因为他们没有搅拌均匀!) 之后我突然觉得嘴巴有一片东西,先先不以为意!因为我以为是巧克立没搅拌均匀,之后我才吐出来看..................怎知道原来是一只死蟑螂!!! 过后我们叫服务员来,他竟然什么都没说就把蟑螂扫去地下然后直接拿我那杯热巧克力走开!哇.....生气到!!!! 过后我顶不顺唯有跑去厕所呕......!回到桌位,妈妈告诉我连姐姐的热巧克力也有蟑螂!walao.....卫生真是差到...........!!!!!叫他们的经理过来,反应竟然跟刚刚的服务员一样!没有道歉也没有解释!!! 哇.....真的很生气!我e-mail他们的总部,竟然也没有回应!所以我在这里一定要唱衰这间cafe!所以希望收到这e-mail的人能帮我一直 forward 出去! 万分感谢,Stephy


Lousy translation from YSL (btw,jz translation..no tokok tambah, so do not sue me XD)

Tuesday 11-11-2008, my mum & I go to the cafe for a dinner. First image of those waiter & waitress - no manners, like wan die wan die like tat! XD

Then, my elder sis & I ordered 2 chicken chop rice and 2 hot chocolate, mum dont eat, jz ordered a glass of "strawberry apple orange"! XD

Mum's drinks come 1st, then after my sister and mine, hot chocolate!

I have 2 sip after mine was served, while my sis keep stir the drinks (b'cox they dont stir it well)

After that, i found out there's a piece of stuff inside my mouth, but NEVER bother about it. I THOUGHT the chocolate didnt stir well, but then i vomit it out and see.......shockingly it is a DEAD COCKCROACH !!!

Then, we called the waiter mari, he then speak ntg and just sweep the cock'r to the floor and take my chocolate away! Wah, angry dou!!!

Then again -_-'' I cant tahan and run to toilet to vomit.....uuu-eer! (izit sound like tat, XD) Back to the seat, mum told me that sis chocolate do have a cock'r!
Walao...the hygience bad dou....!!!!! called their manager come over, as a result same as previous waiter. No apologize and no explaination!!!

Wah...damn angry! I email to their HQ, end up no reply! Thats y i'm here to curse this cafe! Hope everyone that receive my email can forward around. (i'm one of them XD)

Thanks a million,
Stephy


p/s: Stephy's copyright. I'm just a lousy translator. So, sue the author but not the translator XD



YSL speaks: Just fired that branch's manager la..btw, sumbat him with lots of "chocolate cockroach" la...oh ya, the waiter too.. :X Haihz, one more yum-cha spot disappear from lists..

No comments: