Monday, January 26, 2009

1.42 am in 1st of CNY

Citied 1.42am, 26 Jan
It's Chinese New Year...just after 1 hours few mins...
This year quite unusual..because it rains.
For past few CNY celebration, no rains..
Just now thought to play some fireworks..but too bad..rain :(
Well,actually nothing much can do in the eve. Except watching the tv programmes..
Hmm..culture is change.

When i used to be a small kid, around kindergarten and above..well, we normally not so early go for bed. My cousin and me would playing around in the house. Hmm, nothing much can play, but still enjoying for no reason. :) "kids are always free from probs" Furthermore, my family members wont sleep so early..i still remember mum, dad, sis, grandpa and grandma sit in the living room chit chatting. Then we playing ourselves.
During 1st day, we purposely wake up early..to get ang pao from grandpa and grandma. This's the happiest moment. :)

Come to my standard 4, i move out from grandpa house, accomodiate a new home. (its nearby anyway).
During 1st of CNY, we did go visit our grandpa and grandma. Of course my aunty will down from Kedah to celebrate CNY. I do remember she will buy a guni bag of durians..
One thing for sure cant forget is the lion dance. Everytime my cousin and I will watch the lion dancing. It's abit scary for me at the time, but kinda memorable moments to me.

Time flies,these moments getting less and less and less....and slowly, we grown up..not anymore.

Few years later, my grandpa was passed away, left my grandma..
Though, we did visit her every CNY. For sure, i will take some kuih to her during the night eve. Or else, she might come to our house with my aunt.

Just few months away in 2008, my grandma was passed away :(
The old house live no one, just left the furnitures and grandpa's art collection on the wall.
Everything is gone now, my grandpa and grandma...my 11years living old house...
It just like a sudden in your life...then everything is gone....

This year, im celebrating with my family. Of course, the feeling of warms, wonderful CNY modes/moments are different from past celebrations in old house. I dont know its the culture changing or actually the human are changing. Well, we dont ask for anything, but hope everyone will cherish the time being together with family. Peace.




p/s: i miss you..ah gong, ah ma :

No comments: